Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Spittoon
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Cornell - Colgate Viewing Parties

Posted by rmandel 
Cornell - Colgate Viewing Parties
Posted by: rmandel (---.atl.fdn.com)
Date: January 18, 2006 05:37PM

The Cornell Alumni Association of Atlanta (CAAA) will be hosting a viewing party for the Cornell hockey game at Colgate. The local Colgate alumni club will be joining us.

Saturday, February 4, 2006 at 7 PM (ESPNU)
Jock’s and Jill’s Brookhaven
4046 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30319
(404) 816-2801

Wear your red. Pay on your own.
Questions: Robert Mandelbaum - robert.mandelbaum@pkfc.com

Re: Cornell - Colgate Viewing Parties
Posted by: French Rage (---.Stanford.EDU)
Date: January 18, 2006 06:28PM

What channel is it on?

Posted by: Robb (---.northgrum.com)
Date: January 18, 2006 07:30PM

French Rage
What channel is it on?
http://www.collegehockeynews.com/news/tvsked.php

Posted by: Dianne 99 (---.atgi.net)
Date: January 18, 2006 07:39PM

I was supposed to be at a conference in San Antonio, but now I'm not going, so I can host a gathering at my house in Sonoma County, CA, if anyone wants to drive up here.

Cornell-Colgate in New Orleans
Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.no.no.cox.net)
Date: January 18, 2006 07:50PM

I'll be watching at my place, of course.

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Re: Cornell-Colgate in New Orleans
Posted by: KeithK (---.external.lmco.com)
Date: January 18, 2006 08:01PM

jtwcornell91
I'll be watching at my place, of course.
I'm very happy that you can say that.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: January 18, 2006 08:30PM

French Rage
What channel is it on?
The original post *does* say "ESPNU". :-P

Speaking of which... anybody in NYC get ESPNU? I don't think I do.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2006 08:30PM by jmh30.

Re: Cornell - Colgate, Lafayette IN
Posted by: Rita (---.resnet.purdue.edu)
Date: January 18, 2006 09:07PM

Likely at Buffalo Wild Wings (which are no where as good as wings from buffalo or wings from the nines)..... either at the Levee in West Lafayette or the new one (if its open) on Rte 38 in Lafayette. The latter is much closer to my apartment, and it is closer for Kim M.. the other member of the lynah faithful within a 30 mile radius.

Posted by: PinkyGen (---.DATANET.NYU.EDU)
Date: January 18, 2006 09:23PM

jmh30

Speaking of which... anybody in NYC get ESPNU? I don't think I do.

I live in law school campus housing with cable provided, and even it doesn't have ESPNU. I suppose there always is the bar option...

Re: Cornell - Colgate in Richmond, VA
Posted by: TShen (---.hsd1.va.comcast.net)
Date: January 18, 2006 10:22PM

Unless people have a strong preference for sports bars, fans in the Richmond area are welcome to watch the game at my house.

Posted by: Beeeej (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: January 19, 2006 12:03AM

Sweet... I'll be in Atlanta! Now I just have to convince my cousins they want to watch hockey. ;-)

Beeeej

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Date: January 19, 2006 12:23AM

OK, I'll ask: anyone in the immediate Bay Area?

Posted by: rmandel (---.atl.fdn.com)
Date: January 19, 2006 05:23PM

We welcome you here in Atlanta.

Date: January 19, 2006 05:43PM

French Rage
I guess you're not counting Dianne as being in the "immediate" Bay Area. Considering how long it takes to get to her house sometimes I don't blame you. :-)

Date: January 19, 2006 06:35PM

KeithK
French Rage
I guess you're not counting Dianne as being in the "immediate" Bay Area. Considering how long it takes to get to her house sometimes I don't blame you. :-)

And I dont have a car.:-/

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: January 19, 2006 07:52PM

What's the thought for the Boston crowd? I can watch it at home, but I haven't been in the city in a couple months, so I'm thinking I wouldn't mind an excuse to make a day of it.

It's the day before the Superbowl, so that means no football, no baseball. Both the Celts and the Bruins are away that night, but I kinda doubt they'd cause too much fuss over sports bars.

Posted by: cth95 (---.a-315.westelcom.com)
Date: January 19, 2006 08:04PM

Anyone know if it will be on TWCNY like one of them was last year?

Posted by: cbuckser (134.186.177.---)
Date: January 19, 2006 08:18PM

cth95
Anyone know if it will be on TWCNY like one of them was last year?
Yes, it will be on Channel 26.
[athletics.colgate.edu]

Posted by: cth95 (---.a-315.westelcom.com)
Date: January 20, 2006 01:32AM

Thanks. I will be watching in Chazy, NY if anyone lives around there, or needs to come over from Vermont to get that channel.

Re: Cornell - Colgate Viewing Parties - DC
Posted by: Ben Rocky '04 (---.hyatsv01.md.comcast.net)
Date: January 20, 2006 09:33AM

in case anyone here isn't on the CCW listserve:

Hockey vs. Colgate, February 4, 2005, 7:00 pm
McFadden’s
2401 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Specials: $2 drafts; $4 rail drinks; half-price sandwiches and salads.

It is just a block or 2 up Penn. Ave from the Foggy Bottom-GWU blue/orange stop.

Posted by: Winnabago (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: January 20, 2006 03:46PM

DeltaOne81
What's the thought for the Boston crowd?

I second this question (if that's possible). This is my first season in Boston, does anyone know of a helpful sports bar that might flip over to ESPNU if asked? First requirement would of course be getting this network...

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.raytheon.com)
Date: January 20, 2006 04:46PM

Winnabago
I second this question (if that's possible). This is my first season in Boston, does anyone know of a helpful sports bar that might flip over to ESPNU if asked? First requirement would of course be getting this network...

Welcome to Boston, Winnabago. I'd tend to vote for the Sports Depot again. Its a much easier location to get to - i.e. not downtown/near the Gahden - they were very nice in March and we may be able to get the backroom again. Also have their own lot, that's a plus :-)

I was going to see if anyone was interested before suggesting a place, but since you asked, that'd be my suggestion.

I guess the only downside is its not really T-accessible - but you could get away with taking the Green B line to Packard's Corner and then walking 3000-4000 feet :)

[www.sportsdepotboston.com]

Posted by: Roy 82 (---.SRI.COM)
Date: January 27, 2006 01:09AM

As co-chair of the self-appointed SF Bay Area Viewing Party Comission (SFBAVPC), I am happy to report that we have settled on two fine options (Dianne's hospitality offer not withstanding):

1. Zeke's Sports Bar near Pac Bell in SF - close to Caltrain and pretty central for the whole Bay Area. Decent large screen TV but hard to get guarantees about showing it on the big screen. Have been very friendly and accomodating in the past.

2. Logitech Ice - This is the SJ Sharks practice rink. A new Sports Bar has opened up inside it with "11 Plasma TVs". Should be hockey friendly, a possible good venue for future Cornell hockey events like the Harvard game, could possibly skate first, and (for Feb 4 only)....go to the Sharks game immediately afterwards (very close) and see Murray play. How cool would that be? It may be hard to get tix at this point but hey, we have Cornell degrees and we can afford it.:)

Please let us know your preference. I suppose that we could do both but in this day and age it is hard to get too many folks together in one place anyway and we don't want to be too diffuse. Results will be sent to the CAANC mailing list.

Date: January 27, 2006 11:59AM

Roy,

I'd be up for either of those options, assuming no one actually prefers to come to my place over one of these choices :-P. I'd be much more willing to drive to Logitech if I could see the Sharks game as well; otherwise, I'd prefer Zeke's. Keep us posted!

Posted by: KeithK (---.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net)
Date: January 27, 2006 04:09PM

I can do either option. Logitech is a little easier for me and thus preferred a bit.

Posted by: ebilmes (---.37.19.224.adsl.snet.net)
Date: January 27, 2006 04:17PM

Connecticut?....

Re: Cornell - Colgate, Lafayette IN
Posted by: Rita (---.agry.purdue.edu)
Date: January 30, 2006 12:01PM

BUMP: and....
The Lafayette IN viewing party will be at the Buffalo Wild Wings on the Levee in West Lafayette. We have the flat screen tv in the bar area reserved for the game.

No fancy things to raffle off, but plenty of stares from the other patrons as they wonder "what the heck are they watching on TV? It looks like some sport, but they aren't using an orange ball? hmmm."

Let's Go RED!!!

Date: January 30, 2006 01:24PM

SF Bay Area (San Jose),
OK, based on a statistically significant sample of the two folks who responded (and other inputs not diclosed to the public) we will gather at Stanley's, the sports bar at Logitech Ice.

The game starts at 4PM PST. Let's plan on meeting at 3:30 PM. I am still interested in the Sharks afterwards and we could play that by ear or actually try and get tickets soon. Another alternative, at least one person is interested in the free skate at Logitech that starts at 7:30 PM.

I tried calling Logitech on saturday but Stanley's doesn't yet have a phone and the person who answered the phone could not help me nor could she find anyone who could help me (apparently going upstairs and finding out if they get ESPNU is too difficult). I may try and call again but it is probably a safe bet. Note that they also have rooms available for rent. We probably don't want to do that for Colgate but it is an option for Harvard.

Although it should not be too hard to get there by transit, if folks drving there would like to carpool or pick up hitchhikers (a couple of folks from the Palo Alto area could use a ride) then please post here or contact me privately.

Roy
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2006 04:39PM by Roy 82.

Bay Area Cornell - Colgate Viewing Party
Date: January 30, 2006 01:44PM

I could probably give a ride to some folks - I live in Mountain View.

"free saket" :-P is 7:30-9:30 and costs $7 plus $3 for rentals.

Re: Cornell - Colgate Viewing Parties - NYC
Posted by: PinkyGen (---.VPN.NYU.EDU)
Date: January 30, 2006 02:25PM

NYC? Ship of Fools or something like? (Forgiven me if I've gotten name wrong, have never been there yet).

Posted by: jaybert (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: January 30, 2006 02:28PM

for those in boston...think there will be a viewing party for the Harvard game as well?

Made plans in Boston before I realized it was THAT weekend. So i'd at least like to catch the game with some other fans

Posted by: Kyle Rose (---.cmbrmaks.akamai.com)
Date: January 30, 2006 02:31PM

Jason L
for those in boston...think there will be a viewing party for the Harvard game as well?

Made plans in Boston before I realized it was THAT weekend. So i'd at least like to catch the game with some other fans
I'd like to see us do something at the Sports Depot. As mentioned before, it has lots of TV's, a large room in the back if we promise enough people, a good beer selection, and a parking lot.

Kyle

Date: January 30, 2006 02:34PM

krose
Jason L

I'd like to see us do something at the Sports Depot. As mentioned before, it has lots of TV's, a large room in the back if we promise enough people, a good beer selection, and a parking lot.

I would imagine we would. I just bumped the Boston/Colgate thread for this weekend though. Looking for more responses about this there. Please respond there (or PM me) if you want to come.

Date: January 30, 2006 02:56PM

DeltaOne81
I would imagine we would. I just bumped the Boston/Colgate thread for this weekend though. Looking for more responses about this there. Please respond there (or PM me) if you want to come.
I see no responses about Harvard game viewing there.

I will be watching Colgate at home for both games this weekend, but for the Harvard game I'll insist on being at Sports Depot. :) I'll start a new thread for this in a day or two.

Cheers,
Kyle

Date: January 30, 2006 03:25PM

krose
DeltaOne81

I will be watching Colgate at home for both games this weekend, but for the Harvard game I'll insist on being at Sports Depot. :) I'll start a new thread for this in a day or two.

Cheers,
Kyle

When I said this I meant Colgate... yeah, no posts on Harvard yet.

< hides from misplaced pronoun police >

Date: January 30, 2006 03:35PM

Roy 82
SF Bay Area (San Jose),
OK, based on a statistically significant sample of the two folks who responded (and other inputs not diclosed to the public) we will gather at Stanley's, the sports bar at Logitech Ice.

The game starts at 4PM PST. Let's plan on meeting at 3:30 PM. I am still interested in the Sharks afterwards and we could play that by ear or actually try and get tickets soon. Another alternative, at least one person is interested in the free saket at Logitech that starts at 7:30 PM.

I tried calling Logitech on saturday but Stanley's doesn't yet have a phone and the person who answered the phone could not help me nor could she find anyone who could help me (apparently going upstairs and finding out if they get ESPNU is too difficult). I may try and call again but it is probably a safe bet. Note that they also have rooms available for rent. We probably don't want to do that for Colgate but it is an option for Harvard.

Although it should not be too hard to get there by transit, if folks drving there would like to carpool or pick up hitchhikers (a couple of folks from the Palo Alto area could use a ride) then please post here or contact me privately.

Roy

I'm in, but need some sort of transportation. I'd be up for Sharks too if it wasn't too costly.

03/26/05: UNH 3, Harvard 2
03/25/06: Maine 6, Harvard 1

Date: January 30, 2006 03:40PM

Sounds good Roy, thanks for coordinating! I'm definitely interested in the Sharks game, so if anyone has time to look into tickets in advance (I don't), you can certainly get one for me. French Rage, I can pick you up on my way down and take you home afterward.

Date: January 30, 2006 03:48PM

Dianne 99
Sounds good Roy, thanks for coordinating! I'm definitely interested in the Sharks game, so if anyone has time to look into tickets in advance (I don't), you can certainly get one for me. French Rage, I can pick you up on my way down and take you home afterward.

Cool, thanks.

Depending on how many people we have, the "Family Pack" has groups of 4 pretty cheap, though it doesnt say where the seats are.

[www.sjsharks.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2006 03:48PM by French Rage.

Posted by: jaybert (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: January 30, 2006 03:56PM

krose
DeltaOne81

Cheers,
Kyle

how hard would it be to get to the sports depot from harvard square without a car? either via taxi (how much?) or via the T
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2006 03:56PM by Jason L.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.net)
Date: January 30, 2006 04:23PM

I could make the trek up and over to Ship of Fools if there were going to be others there.

Posted by: Cornell95 (---.natick.army.mil)
Date: January 30, 2006 04:27PM

Not sure how much a taxi would run, but if you want to use the MBTA it looks like a pretty simple route using the #66 Bus out of Harvard to Cambridge Street

The Sport Depot [www.sportsdepotboston.com] is in Allston on Cambridge Street and the #66 bus
[www.mbta.com]
appears to go right by it (looking at the map, the Sports Depot would be on Cambridge just west of the tracks/rails) and leaves from Harvard every 20 minutes on the weekends.

You could also take the T I suppose, but that would require heading into Park Street to switch to the Green Line and then heading back out to Packards Corner on the 'B' line, then walking a few blocks... altogether the more complicated and slower option.

Date: January 30, 2006 04:51PM

Dianne and FrenchRage,

It sounds like we have hit critical mass for the Sharks afterwards. How about I buy a Family Four Pack. I will cover the extra seat if need be. I think we get free hot dogs with it!

I could probably use a ride along with FrenchRage. We can probably meet at one spot. I am in Palo Alto.

We should propbably take this off line but I want folks to see that the Sharks game may be happening.

Roy
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2006 05:04PM by Roy 82.

Date: January 30, 2006 05:02PM

I just went to Ticketmaster and couldn't pull up anything but singletons for Saturday's Sharks' game. I don't know if Family Packs are sold differently.

Posted by: nyc94 (---.sub-70-192-164.myvzw.com)
Date: January 30, 2006 05:19PM

I'm probably going to the Riviera again for anyone that either lives downtown or loathes the UES.

Date: January 30, 2006 05:30PM

Jason L
how hard would it be to get to the sports depot from harvard square without a car? either via taxi (how much?) or via the T
I tend not to use the busses, because they're slow and smelly, and I have a car. :) But there's always that option if one runs directly by it.

I'd still opt for the train, even if it is the effed-up green line (may a fissure open up to swallow it whole!): take the B train to Harvard Ave---not Packard's Corner, which is actually farther from the Sports Depot by foot---and walk north on Harvard Ave until you run into the Sports Depot. Should be much less than a 10 minute walk.

Cheers,
Kyle

Date: January 30, 2006 05:39PM

Yeah, I am no fan of the buses either, but living near the last stop on the Green 'B' line I have a strong distast for that as well. Probably worth a cab ride over taking public transportation... it would be about 2 miles from Harvard by car, not sure what that is as a cab fare

Date: January 30, 2006 05:45PM

Found this, probably still fairly accurate (there was a 50cent increase this past year which I dont know if this includes)

The fare structure: The first 1/4 mile (when the flag drops) costs $1.75, and each additional 1/8 mile is 30¢.

All together you are looking at $6.50-$7.50 from Harvard Square (each way), so more than $10 and less than $15 for the evening. If you had a few people it might be worth it, and if it is cold and/or raining definitely worth it

Date: January 30, 2006 06:04PM

KeithK
I just went to Ticketmaster and couldn't pull up anything but singletons for Saturday's Sharks' game. I don't know if Family Packs are sold differently.

Yeah it looks like you have to call a number instead of doing it online.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: January 30, 2006 08:30PM

nyc94
I'm probably going to the Riviera again for anyone that either lives downtown or loathes the UES.
Where's that? (Asks someone who lives downtown and, while he doesn't loathe the UES, finds it a pain to travel to.)

Edit: Never mind, that place is two blocks from me, I just forgot the name. How good are they at giving people a TV for obscure games like this?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2006 08:39PM by jmh30.

Posted by: A-ron (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: January 30, 2006 11:35PM

I'll be there with my Dad! Has anyone checked with SOF to see if we can get the back room?

Posted by: jy3 (---.buff.east.verizon.net)
Date: January 31, 2006 08:08AM

for those looking to call a bar...

direct tv
channel 609 (first showing)
Program Guide
Feb 04 07:00 pm
Future showings
Feb 05 09:15 pm
Feb 07 07:00 am
Feb 09 05:45 am
Cornell @ Colgate
"Cornell @ Colgate"
Duration: 2:30
Rating: NR
Category: Sports
not sure if the reruns are on the same channel

Posted by: Beeeej (38.136.58.---)
Date: January 31, 2006 09:25AM

jmh30
nyc94
How good are they at giving people a TV for obscure games like this?

They were pretty good about it when I lived down there, as long as I gave them a couple days' notice and tried to bring more than one or two people. And the service is a damn site better than at Ship of Fools.

Beeeej

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Re: Cornell - Colgate Viewing Parties - NYC but not SOF
Posted by: A-ron (---.kpf.com)
Date: January 31, 2006 10:32AM

I was hoping we could consolidate Cornell fans together...if people would prefer the Riviera, then let's forget about Ship of Fools. I nearly killed a waitress last year at Ship of Fools while jumping out of my chair after Iggy's short handed goal so maybe it is better to head Downtown...

I was just hoping we could all pick one place and pack as many of us in there as possible.

Posted by: Jordan 04 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: January 31, 2006 11:05AM

Sounds like folks are leaning towards Riviera....see you all there.

Posted by: nshapiro (---.amer.csc.com)
Date: January 31, 2006 01:01PM

Is there a planned site in Philly?

Posted by: Hillel Hoffmann (---.usb.temple.edu)
Date: January 31, 2006 01:21PM

nshapiro
Is there a planned site in Philly?
I'm working on it, Neil. Stay tuned, Philly folks.

See you on the 18th.

Posted by: nshapiro (---.amer.csc.com)
Date: January 31, 2006 01:55PM

You da man Hillel....hope the grammar cops don't get me.

Re: Cornell - Colgate Viewing Parties - NYC but not SOF
Posted by: nyc94-nli (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: January 31, 2006 02:23PM

I have never had a problem walking into Riviera (without calling ahead) and getting a TV over the bar, even when it is crowded.

Re: Cornell - Colgate Viewing Parties - NYC but not SOF - Ok with me
Posted by: PinkyGen (---.DATANET.NYU.EDU)
Date: January 31, 2006 07:34PM

Having been to neither place, am not that attatched. Plus, downtown is closer to me.

Date: January 31, 2006 07:42PM

nshapiro
Come along quietly Neil. We don't want any trouble...

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.airproducts.com)
Date: February 01, 2006 07:43AM

KeithK
nshapiro
Come along quietly Neil. We don't want any trouble...

Move along people...nothing to see here. :-P

Posted by: atl (66.110.201.---)
Date: February 01, 2006 10:44AM

anything going on in atlanta for the cornell/ harvard game??

Date: February 01, 2006 11:13AM

If you read the first post in this thread all your questions (except for "what are the winning numbers in tonight's $156 million PowerBall drawing) will be answered. :-)

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.loyno.edu)
Date: February 01, 2006 11:16AM

Rita
what are the winning numbers in tonight's $156 million PowerBall drawing

4 8 15 16 23 42

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Posted by: Beeeej (38.136.58.---)
Date: February 01, 2006 11:22AM

Rita
If you read the first post in this thread all your questions (except for "what are the winning numbers in tonight's $156 million PowerBall drawing) will be answered. :-)

The first post in this thread is about the Colgate game. The person you were responding to asked about the Harvard game.

Beeeej

- Steve Worona

Date: February 01, 2006 11:42AM

Beeeej
Rita

The first post in this thread is about the Colgate game. The person you were responding to asked about the Harvard game.

Beeeej

Oops! I was so busy concentrating on being grammatically correct that is was to the detriment of my reading comprehension skills. :-D

Re: Cornell - Colgate Anyone in Ithaca?
Posted by: Oat (---.accel.cornell.edu)
Date: February 01, 2006 11:49AM

Any viewing party in Ithaca?

Cornell-Colgate viewing in Philadelphia
Posted by: Hillel Hoffmann (---.usb.temple.edu)
Date: February 01, 2006 02:50PM

We've got a place to watch the game on a big screen in Philadelphia -- Buffalo Billiards at 118 Chestnut Street. See new thread for more info: [elf.elynah.com]

Re: Cornell - Colgate Anyone in Ithaca?
Posted by: profudge (---.ct.us.ibm.com)
Date: February 01, 2006 03:59PM

I'm interested in Ithaca also

ITHACA?
Posted by: Oat (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: February 01, 2006 04:03PM

Does anyone in ithaca have ESPNU???

Re: ITHACA?
Posted by: oceanst41 (---.eas.cornell.edu)
Date: February 01, 2006 04:22PM

I don't think it has to necesarily be ESPNU. I believe Time Warner Sports (CH. 26) is carrying the game live also. Basic cable in Ithaca should have that game on. I heard earlier this year that Buffalo Street BBQ shows the home game video on some sort of screen, maybe they'll have a tv tuned to the game also. That should'nt be too hard for most Ithacans to get to.

Re: Cornell - Colgate Viewing Parties (Boston)
Posted by: Robin L (---.ummhc.org)
Date: February 01, 2006 04:39PM

I am interested in getting together to watch the Cornell/Colgate game.....at Sports Depot? if we so decide. I'd also have one other Cornell alum with me.

Robin L '98

Posted by: Will (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: February 01, 2006 06:02PM

oceanst41
I heard earlier this year that Buffalo Street BBQ shows the home game video on some sort of screen, maybe they'll have a tv tuned to the game also. That should'nt be too hard for most Ithacans to get to.

I wouldn't count on it, since I believe Buffalo Street BBQ closed a few months back.

Posted by: Dpperk29 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: February 01, 2006 06:40PM

yeah... Uncle Joe's maybe?

Posted by: oceanst41 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: February 01, 2006 07:37PM

You would think I get off the hill enough to know that, oops

I guess that explains why the take out place of the same name on Dryden in Collegtown never opened. nut

Date: February 01, 2006 07:44PM

SF Bay Area (San Jose)

It is official (thanks Craig):

Cornell vs. Colgate Men's Ice Hockey TV Viewing Party This Saturday at 3:30 PM at Logitech Ice (Stanley's Sports Bar)
[www.logitechice.com]

Come watch the Big Red battle at Colgate's Starr Rink for a game that could be critical for the regular season championship of the ECAC.

Game time is 4PM. Reservations are under Craig Buckser, but we won't be hard to find (look for the Sea of Red).

There is open skating available at 7:30 PM.

Posted by: scoop85 (---.hvc.res.rr.com)
Date: February 01, 2006 08:05PM

Sorry for this accidental post.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2006 08:07PM by scoop85.

Date: February 02, 2006 10:16AM

Unfortunately, those were not the winning numbers in last night's PowerBall (or Hoosier Lottery) drawing.
Financing for an ice hockey rink in West Lafayette, IN will have to wait until at least Saturday 2/4/06. :`(

Posted by: profudge (---.ct.us.ibm.com)
Date: February 02, 2006 04:41PM

Uncle Joes works for me Saturday night -

Re: Cornell - Colgate Viewing Party in Pensacola
Posted by: Liz '05 (---.pn.at.cox.net)
Date: February 02, 2006 07:27PM

I've probably talked to all interested parties already, but for anyone out there near Pensacola, FL, we're meeting at New York Nick's on Palafox St. to watch the game. Let me know if you need directions, etc.

LGR!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login