Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Bedpan
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Faithful T-shirts

Posted by RazzBaronZ 
Faithful T-shirts
Posted by: RazzBaronZ (---.redrover.cornell.edu)
Date: October 31, 2005 10:53PM

As a faithful, I really wanted to make my own t-shirts for games. I thought it might be fun to be able to design & make my own shirts, and I thought they came out pretty well when I tried making them.

Here are photos of me in the shirt and my friend in a tank top:

Red Text White Shirt

White Text Red Shirt Front

White Text Red Shirt Back:

I'd be willing to make shirts for other Faithful. They'll all be hand-made and 100% cotton. Would anyone like one of these shirts?

This is as cheap as I could make everything:
T-shirt: $8
Long-Sleeve: $12
Hoodie: $16

I this the best way to do it is if I take eLynah orders by email or in this thread until Thursday night (November 3), and try to get the shirts to you guys by the following Friday (Nov 11) or the following Monday (Nov 14, only because I don’t know for sure how long the shirts take to get shipped to me). This way, I'll make sure the shirts are all ready for the next game (Nov 18).

I can keep making shirts after that if anyone wants too. I’d just really like to see a bunch of people wearing these at the next game. Any suggestions are welcome. If you guys want photos of shirts without me in them (understandable) I can do that. If anyone thinks that I should just distribute the shirts right before the game, I can probably do that, but I don’t want to miss the intros or anthem because people come late. I can also just arrange to meet somewhere on campus (or give it through a friend).

GO RED!
Alex Barash '07

Re: Faithful T-shirts
Posted by: A-19 (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: October 31, 2005 11:15PM

alex,

on a personal note, careful what you put on the shirts (w/r/t copyright). i had a nightmare experience in 2002-3 with cu-harvard shirts. these copyright "enforcers" DO read this message board too.

that being said, good luck w the shirts!

we made up "biotech faithful" shirts in 03-04 with the whole line fiasco...

-mike '04

Posted by: Will (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: October 31, 2005 11:19PM

I'd love to buy a shirt. What sizes will they be available in? I ask because I'm a big guy (XXL t-shirt at least).

Posted by: RazzBaronZ (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 01, 2005 12:18AM

Hey Mike,
What do you think could be copyrighted? I thought of that when making the shirt, which is why I used "Faithful 2005" and not "Lynah Faithful." You mean the got Lynah part? Did the milk people get that? So many shirts sold online have that same idea it seems hard to believe that they'd be paying for the copyright.

Will,
The shirts I can order are up to 5XL, but the 2XL and 3XL are about $2 more expensive than the regular sizes (So it'd be 10 for the XXL and XXXL shirts). The over 3XL cost an extra dollar or two over the XXLs. Thanks for asking because I would never have known they were different prices.

-Alex Barash '07

Posted by: Beeeej (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: November 01, 2005 12:47AM

I'm in for an XL red shirt. Questions:

Will you take PayPal?
I'm in NYC; are you willing to ship for a few extra bucks, or can I arrange to pick it up from you late afternoon on Nov. 18 before the game (in which case I can pay cash on the spot)?

Let me know. And great idea!! :-D

Beeeej

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Date: November 01, 2005 12:51AM

If anyone wants me to ship I guess I can do that, but I'll be here for every game I can (not Thanksgiving though) so if possible I'd rather just give them to people personally (or through my friends). No point in paying for shipping when you're spending ridiculous amounts of money on either gas or the bus to get up to Cornell.

Beeeej,
We'll arrange it so that I get it to you on gameday. Thanks a lot!

-Alex Barash '07

P.S. If you have a question, please post it to the forum because then I won't have to answer it if it comes up again.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2005 12:54AM by RazzBaronZ.

Posted by: French Rage (---.Stanford.EDU)
Date: November 01, 2005 01:00AM

Alex,

Any chance you're making it to Lynah East or Dartmouth?

Date: November 01, 2005 01:04AM

Sorry, no. I have way too much work (21 credits) to travel any more than I do (I go back home to NYC every few weekends).

I can probably arrange it so that you pick up a shirt from another eLynah Faithful at any of those games. I'm sure they wouldn't mind doing that here.

-Alex Barash '07

Posted by: ithacat (128.253.193.---)
Date: November 01, 2005 07:54AM

Alex, cool idea & the shirts look like they turned out nicely. If it's alright with you I'll take 6 (2L & 4XL). This way I can give one to each of the family I'm taking to the Niagara game at BCA.

Is it too early to think about Lynah North (or Lynah-on-the-lake)?

Posted by: Cop at Lynah (132.236.144.---)
Date: November 01, 2005 09:42AM

Just a reminder that you will need permission to sell items on campus. This is easily done by completeting a use of University property form. You can access the form from the SAO website.

Posted by: Beeeej (---.z065105093.nyc-ny.dsl.cnc.net)
Date: November 01, 2005 10:28AM

Two questions:

Razz, have you already washed one of the red shirts, and did the print job stay intact?

Cop at Lynah, if he sells me a shirt at the corner of College & Dryden, he doesn't need permission, right?

Beeeej

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: ithacat (128.253.193.---)
Date: November 01, 2005 10:52AM

[Q]Cop at Lynah Wrote:

Just a reminder that you will need permission to sell items on campus. This is easily done by completeting a use of University property form. You can access the form from the SAO website.[/q]

That's a good point.

If you want to take Cornell Card there'll be a X% transaction fee attached. The University may want X% of the transaction as a use tax and they may want to charge you a nominal overhead. Real Estate may require a temporary license with Lynah. Risk Management may need to sign off on the enterprise. Don't forget to check if there's any union's represented by Lynah or Athletics' employees. And don't forget the tax man.
nut

Posted by: A-19 (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: November 01, 2005 11:41AM

alex,

cornell and other schools have lots of rules regarding use of trademark, sales on university property. i've found it's best to avoid those issues as best you can; even established CU clubs have trouble getting permission to sell things on cu property and/or getting permission to use any cu logo/trademark.

that being said, in my opinion your Got Lynah shirt is aok; the milk ads can't copyright an idea anyway, just a particular phrasing. and i believe lynah refers to a community which wouldn't fall under protection any more than "got america?"

my warning re: trademark was that you mentioned you were thinking of making up different kinds of shirts. if you consider doing so with school's names on them (and can you believe harvard thinks they own the letter H?) you may want to (a) think twice or (b) not post it on this board publicly because admin. do read it and you may be threatened with a lawsuit as i was by those jerks here in cambridge.

after all the trouble i went to to deal with anti-harvard shirts a few years ago, this is just my 2 cents.

-mike '04

Posted by: Scannon (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: November 01, 2005 12:07PM

Those look cool, I'll definitely get a hoodie if I can pick it up before the next home game.

I can't believe Cornell can get mad about those shirts, they don't even say Cornell on them, do they? Then again this is Cornell.

Posted by: jbeaber1998 (---.MCB.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: November 01, 2005 12:14PM

Is it possible to get one out in California?

Posted by: Beeeej (---.z065105093.nyc-ny.dsl.cnc.net)
Date: November 01, 2005 12:15PM

If they've trademarked or otherwise demonstrated ownership of the terms "Lynah Rink" or "Lynah Faithful," of course they "can get mad" - and if they let one instance go, they'd make it that much harder to enforce every other intellectual property ownership right they have.

That having been said, I tend to doubt that they have trademarked those terms. Anybody know?

Beeeej

- Steve Worona

Posted by: Cop at Lynah (132.236.144.---)
Date: November 01, 2005 12:18PM

If sales were to occur off campus then the seller would only have to check with the the City of Ithaca as to what their restrictions are. I know they have been cracking down on "vendors" and making them fill out paperwork - mostly to ensure that all the proper taxes are collected and distributed accordingly.

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (206.254.3.---)
Date: November 01, 2005 12:44PM

[Q]A-19 Wrote:
cornell and other schools have lots of rules regarding use of trademark, sales on university property. i've found it's best to avoid those issues as best you can; even established CU clubs have trouble getting permission to sell things on cu property and/or getting permission to use any cu logo/trademark.
[/q]

Makes you long for the days when people just showed up in the dorms selling "Penn Sucks" t-shirts under the radar.

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Date: November 01, 2005 12:44PM

[Q]ithacat Wrote:
Is it too early to think about Lynah North (or Lynah-on-the-lake)?[/q]

We don't go to Placid any more.
:`(

Date: November 01, 2005 12:48PM

[Q]A-19 Wrote:(and can you believe harvard thinks they own the letter H?)[/q]

After seeing Frozen Four (R) shirts with TM next to the word "DENVER" (no special font, no University of Denver, just the name of a freakin' city), I'll believe universities' attempts to trademark anything. Then again, what a corporate entity will attempt to do and what's actually backed up legally are two different things.

Posted by: cornelldavy (---.vnnyca.adelphia.net)
Date: November 01, 2005 02:16PM

[Q]Beeeej Wrote:

That having been said, I tend to doubt that they have trademarked those terms. Anybody know?

Beeeej[/q]

I'm not going to start digging through my closet right now, but someone could check the "I did my time in the line" shirts to see if there's a trademark sign on "Lynah Faithful" on the front.

Date: November 01, 2005 03:17PM

Hey guys,

Cop At Lynah,
Thanks for the advice. No worries about other shirts. The other shirts I was going to make were not going to be copyrighted, they were acutally black ninja hoodies (don't ask). The only possible consequence of this can be death threats from the ninjas on campus. The only possible problem I can see is the use of Lynah, but as A-19 says, it's a community and a name (no slander involved I think). If anything we probably have some law school kids on here, right? Oh, and I'm not taking Cornell Card :-) .

I just filled out a University Property form, and just in case that doesn't work out, I can just have people come to my friend's house on College Ave. (or meet by CTP as Beeeej says) .

Ithacat,
As far as I've read about the iron-on ink I'm using, it's just like any other silk-screened shirt in terms of washing and drying. I've washed mine twice already and it looks the same, but I read online that it can go through 25+ washes just fine (this is from people who have used and reviewed the ink...the quote was "So far mine's gone through 25 washes and still looking the same";). One of my friends had the ink crack, but they put it in their frat dryer for 60 minutes on high, whih I think is overkill. Just make sure you wash and dry with the ink inside (turn it inside out) and don't overdry it so that it cracks.

And I checked the Lynah Faithful shirt...no trademark or copyrights at all on either side (not even on WVBR!).

-Alex Barash '07

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: November 01, 2005 06:30PM

[Q]RazzBaronZ Wrote:
The only possible consequence of this can be death threats from the ninjas on campus. [/q]You'd better be careful. As I'm sure you must know, the purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

The word "Lynah" does not appear in any registered US trademarks.

If anyone decides to flout trademark law and make another run of the "Harvard Sucks, Brown Swallows" hats (or maybe it'd be "Dartmouth Swallows" at this point), I'd buy one.

Posted by: jbeaber1998 (---.MCB.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: November 01, 2005 07:57PM

Go to any hat embroidery place and they will make the hat for you. Not that I have done anything like this, mind you.... That would be a trademark violation. The guy in Quincy Market turned the machine away from the public based on the language....

Posted by: andyw2100 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 01, 2005 09:14PM

Thanks for doing this, Alex.

I'll take two of the short-sleeved red T-shirts, with white lettering. One in XL and one in XXXL. (I know the XXXL will cost $2.00 more.)

I can meet you somewhere in Collegetown if that works best for you, or before the next game (long before it starts.)

You can e-mail me at ajw4@cornell.edu to work out the details.

Thanks again.
Andy W.

Posted by: A-ron (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: November 01, 2005 09:15PM

I was given a rather dirty look along witha stern "no way" when I asked the hat embroiderer in my mall for a harvard sucks hat...I didn't know that Harvard grads end up working at the mall.

Posted by: nr53 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 01, 2005 09:27PM

maybe they were the one person to not graduate with honors...

Date: November 01, 2005 09:43PM

If people just happen to make their own shirts or hats like I'm doing, we might have a few things with Sucks on them floating around (with no sales, so I doubt anyone would be held liable). The ink I use can be applied straight to any surface (except nylon) with a paintbrush and then ironed on, which is even easier and more ghetto than the way I do it. It's "SpeedBall fabric ink;" I found mine online, and it should be at AC Moore as well.

I don't how I'm distributing shirts until I hear from Cornell with its University Property form. If anything's not OK'd, I will have to find a way outside of campus. I don't really know how much IPD will care about sales of stuff in Ithaca, and I'll figure everything out once I hear back from Cornell and find out policies.

By the way, I just found out about the ink cracking on my friend's shirt today because you guys asked. It's minor, but after some research online, I think I've figured out why it happens: I pre-washed the other shirts on which I'd been making prints. Apparently not pre-washing makes the shirts shrink enough to crack the ink. Still, when you guys do get the shirts it's best to wash them with the ink inwards (inside-out). I'll try a few more shirts to make sure it isn't anything else (some people said applying ink too thick also makes it crack) before I make your shirts.

One more (semi-important) thing. I just realized that the template I made for the Large shirts will probably be too small for the XXXL shirts (it'll look small). I'll probably have to make another template (and that takes a little time, especially with tests in the way). I'll try my hardest to make a larger version of both the front and back of the shirt for the larger shirts but it might take a bit longer, as I have to make 2 separate templates for the back, one for hockey sticks and one for the words, rather than the single one I'm currently using. In summary: I might need a few extra days for anything over L or possibly XL if it still looks good.

-Alex Barash '07
Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2005 10:04PM by RazzBaronZ.

Posted by: sen '08 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: November 01, 2005 11:08PM

Do the hoodies have "Faithful 2005" on the back?

Date: November 01, 2005 11:11PM

Making a hoodie is the same as making anything else. If anyone wants it custom (i.e. no print on the back, or switching the back and the front), I can definitely do that. It's all handmade so I can make the text higher, lower, more to the side, leave out words, or anything else you can think of that would use the same templates.

I'm also considering putting something on the sleeves of long-sleeve shirts and possibly hoodies because I like when shirts have that. Any ideas for the sleeve(s)?

-Alex

Posted by: sen '08 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: November 01, 2005 11:17PM

"Hahvahd sucks":-P

or

"Stampede Survivor"
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2005 11:25PM by sen '08.

Date: November 03, 2005 02:52AM

Sen,
Stampede Survivor sounds ok. I'll try to think of some more before I actually make them (and if anyone else has ideas that'd be great).

I still haven't heard back from Cornell in terms of approval for the shirt sales, but I'm going to place the order Friday afternoon no matter what.

One final note: remember if you guys want a shirt by the next game, email me or post here with color, size, and type of shirt by either late Thursday or very early Friday. Otherwise, I'll probably make another order for shirts later on when my friends and I have new ideas for random t-shirts or decide to copy some t-shirt we found online.

-Alex Barash '07

Posted by: Will (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: November 03, 2005 07:21AM

To be clear from my post before, I would like 1 XXL White Text Red Shirt T-Shirt please.

Posted by: scannon (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: November 03, 2005 10:03AM

Just to clarify, 1 large hoodie. Red if there's a choice.
Thanks

Re: [OT] Other T-shirts
Posted by: ugarte (---.cisco.com)
Date: November 03, 2005 04:51PM

All the t-shirt trademark talk over here makes me think it is OK to post about this silliness that is going on between a t-shirt that my fiance sells through Cafe Press, but no longer is because of an alleged copyright/trademark violation. The catch? The "trademark" that is allegedly causing the problem is not a trademark at all, but the symbol of a fictitious company created by her and her friend as a parody.

See here and here. Since it isn't happening to you, I think you will find it pretty funny. I, however, am stuck in the middle, so it is quite annoying.

Date: November 04, 2005 03:07PM

Hey Guys,

I just heard back from the university. It seems that the shirt design has been OK'd, and I just have to fill out a form that allows me to use university property in order to print the shirts. I will fill the form out on Monday (I'm going home this weekend) and then I'll email everyone who ordered about distribution once I begin making shirts. I'm placing the order for shirts and hoodies as we speak, so I'm hoping it gets here by Weds or so.

Once again, If anyone has any ideas about what to write on the sleeves, I'd love to hear them. I don't really know what to put.

-Alex Barash '07

Posted by: JimHyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 05, 2005 11:45AM

L Red for me if you are still accepting.

Posted by: ithacat (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 05, 2005 11:59AM

Alex, sent you a pm confirming order.

Another Shirt?
Posted by: aznxjz (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 08, 2005 09:07AM

I was thinking of T-shirt ideas and was wondering if anyone would be interested in one that looks like this:

I think they'd be about $15 per shirt (the back says, in smaller font, CU Hockey 2005)

A little pricey, just wondering if there was any interest at all..

email js429 at cornell dot edu

Re: Another Shirt?
Posted by: Beeeej (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: November 08, 2005 04:47PM

Without expressing any opinion on its legality, permission possibly needed from Dave, etc.: Ha! Beautiful, and yes, I'd buy one. :-)

Beeeej

- Steve Worona

Re: Another Shirt?
Date: November 08, 2005 10:03PM

[Q]Beeeej Wrote:

Without expressing any opinion on its legality, permission possibly needed from Dave, etc.: Ha! Beautiful, and yes, I'd buy one.

Beeeej[/q]Ditto for me.

Posted by: aznxjz (---.redrover.cornell.edu)
Date: November 09, 2005 02:23AM

So i kinda lied...it'll be about $17/shirt I think. Let me know if you're serious, or if you now a cheaper place to order shirts from. email me @ js429 and I'll put an order out

Jacob

Date: November 12, 2005 12:04AM

So guys I made all the fronts of the shirts and I think they came out well. The 3XL back is gonna take a bit longer because I'm making a different template, but the rest of the shirts should be done this weekend. I'll email everyone who ordered to figure out how I'm distributing them.

JimHyla, and anyone else:
I can buy t-shirts at AC Moore but it'd be about $1.15 more a shirt and it'd be 50/50 cotton/polyester blend, as opposed to the 100% cotton. Otherwise I'd have to wait a bit till I get enough orders (my friends and I might make a few of our own shirts, and if anyone would like somethig custom written on a shirt I can try it as well), since shipping is 12.50 flat where I ordered everything. If you guys are willing to pay the $1.15, I can get the shirts to you within about 2 days of the order, if that's any incentive.

Once you guys have the shirts, I'd love to hear about how they look and how they're holding up so I can use less/more ink or different ink or do other things to make shirts I make better in the future. The hoodies feel really good and warm, and the other shirts seem to be really good quality too.

If nobody gives me a good idea for the sleeves, I'm not going to be printing anything. I don't think stampede survivor is that good.

-Alex

Date: November 12, 2005 02:56AM

Sign me up for 50/50 and $1.15.:-P

Posted by: andyw2100 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 12, 2005 12:03PM

I think not printing anything on the sleeves is fine. Personally I wouldn't want "stampede survivor" on mine, as I was not part of the stampede.

The shirts the way you initially pictured them look great.

Thanks again.
Andy W.

Date: November 15, 2005 02:15AM

I think I either PMed or emailed everyone, but if I didn't, the shirts are ready. Email me at ab382@cornell.edu to set up a time and place to meet (c-town or campus).

-Alex

Date: November 27, 2005 05:50PM

Alex, your shirts were on display at BCA last night. A couple asked about them before the game began.

Posted by: dave (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: November 27, 2005 10:07PM

anyone know where or if I can buy a lynah faithful t-shirt. (the standard one)?? Thanks

Posted by: Liz '05 (---.pn.at.cox.net)
Date: November 28, 2005 12:26AM

[Q]dave Wrote:

anyone know where or if I can buy a lynah faithful t-shirt. (the standard one)?? Thanks[/q]

As far as I know, Dave, they're only sold during the "line," and you pay for them at the same time as you pay for your ticket. That said, it can't hurt to ask Gene Nighman (at the Ticket Office) if he's got any extras.

Posted by: redhair34 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: November 28, 2005 12:33AM

[Q]Liz '05 Wrote:

dave Wrote:

anyone know where or if I can buy a lynah faithful t-shirt. (the standard one)?? Thanks[/Q]
As far as I know, Dave, they're only sold during the "line," and you pay for them at the same time as you pay for your ticket. That said, it can't hurt to ask Gene Nighman (at the Ticket Office) if he's got any extras.
[/q]

They had a ton of extras last year. They ended up selling them at the ticket office during the latter part of the season. They might have ordered fewer this year after having so many extras last year. Still, I'd be shocked if they don't have a few lying around that they would be willing to sell to students.

Posted by: LynahFaithfulS (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date: November 28, 2005 06:48PM

[Q]redhair34 Wrote:

They had a ton of extras last year. They ended up selling them at the ticket office during the latter part of the season. They might have ordered fewer this year after having so many extras last year. Still, I'd be shocked if they don't have a few lying around that they would be willing to sell to students.[/q]

if the shirts are only intended for those who did their time in the line, how could they not know how many to order? wouldn't it just be the same as the number of tickets they are selling?

Posted by: redhair34 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: November 28, 2005 06:54PM

[Q]LynahFaithfulS Wrote:

redhair34 Wrote:

They had a ton of extras last year. They ended up selling them at the ticket office during the latter part of the season. They might have ordered fewer this year after having so many extras last year. Still, I'd be shocked if they don't have a few lying around that they would be willing to sell to students.[/Q]
if the shirts are only intended for those who did their time in the line, how could they not know how many to order? wouldn't it just be the same as the number of tickets they are selling?[/q]

Good question. Some people choose not to buy the shirts with their season tickets (I saw a few ppl do this last year, not this year). Also, maybe they expect to have extras and want to be able to sell them to people who for one reason or another didn't get season tickets (i.e. didn't get into the team until after the sale of season tickets, semester abroad), but still want to get a shirt.

Date: November 28, 2005 09:42PM

[Q]dave Wrote:

anyone know where or if I can buy a lynah faithful t-shirt. (the standard one)?? Thanks[/q]

Dave, if you're referring to the "got lynah?" shirts, email Alex.

[elf.elynah.com]

Posted by: jaybert (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 28, 2005 10:36PM

i actually tried purchasing 2 shirts when I got my season tickets but was told it was only 1 per ticket. I'm sure they ordered extra though, as they need to guess how many of each size someone needs. Wouldnt make much sense if someone who wanted an S near the end would be given an XL since that was all that was left.

Date: November 28, 2005 10:41PM

[Q]Jason L Wrote:

...someone who wanted an S near the end would be given an XL since that was all that was left.
[/q]

Cause that's never happened...:-}

Posted by: jaybert (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 29, 2005 09:20AM

[Q]Liz '05 Wrote:

Jason L Wrote:

...someone who wanted an S near the end would be given an XL since that was all that was left.
[/Q]
Cause that's never happened...[/q]

well, 2 years ago I wanted a medium and they didnt have any. Instead they gave me a voucher so when the mediums came in, I would be able to get one. Of course i preceeded to lose the voucher, so I was SOL :P

Date: November 29, 2005 12:52PM

[Q]Jason L Wrote:

Liz '05 Wrote:

Jason L Wrote:

[/Q]
Cause that's never happened...[/Q]
well, 2 years ago I wanted a medium and they didnt have any. Instead they gave me a voucher so when the mediums came in, I would be able to get one. Of course i preceeded to lose the voucher, so I was SOL [/q]

Good for them. The Intramurals staff shirt that I got had to have 8 inches cut off the bottom and 4 inches off either sleeve so that I didn't look like I was drowning in it. nut

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login