Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Bedpan
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Keys in a one-goal game

Posted by Ken71 
Keys in a one-goal game
Posted by: Ken71 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: November 29, 2003 10:49PM

I try not to diss our fans, but the "Lynah Faithful" (according to their T-shirts) who jingled their keys with a minute to go in a ONE GOAL game amazed me. Is this (over)confidence or stupidity?

The chorus of "It's all your fault" that they received after the Mercyhurst goal wasn't entirely fair, but I thought our "fans" understood the game a bit better than that...

Ken '71

Re: Keys in a one-goal game
Posted by: canucksfan (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: November 29, 2003 10:51PM

Good point, Ken. I too was starting to get nervous about the keys during the last minute.

If everyone was a Red Sox fan, they would know never to begin the celebrations before the final whistle.

Posted by: Will (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: November 29, 2003 11:34PM

Overconfidence or stupidity? It's stupidity, to be certain, not necessarily that they are the cause of the resulting goal, but because the fans don't know the tradition. In a one goal game, keys should NEVER be jingled, period. (At least, not until it's no longer a one-goal game, like, say, if we had scored an empty-netter in that final minute instead.)

Posted by: Bill (---.rochester.rr.com)
Date: November 29, 2003 11:38PM

If you pull out keys in a one goal game, we call you Hal. Hal is a big sweaty heairy guy in his 12th year of undergraduate education, currently the illustrious UVM.

Posted by: Mike '03 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: November 30, 2003 12:09AM

I think the "Which team is the Ivy Team" demonstrated which side the general bread is buttered in terms of stupidity vs overconfidence.
God, why...

Posted by: sockralex (---.stny.rr.com)
Date: November 30, 2003 12:28AM

facetimers.... (and their keys)

Post Edited (12-01-03 15:48)

Posted by: rsafploc 03 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: November 30, 2003 01:21AM

A strange thought came to my mind.. I wonder how some of those key jinglers felt after we got scored upon.. Man.. I hope they at least realize at that point that whatever they were doing wasn't the least bit appropriate at all.. rolleyes

Date: November 30, 2003 07:57AM

rsafploc 03 wrote:

A strange thought came to my mind.. I wonder how some of those key jinglers felt after we got scored upon.. Man.. I hope they at least realize at that point that whatever they were doing wasn't the least bit appropriate at all.. rolleyes

A few years back, my friend and I were at a game against Clarkson where Cornell was leading 2-0 going into the third period. With about four minutes or so to go, he rather gleefully says that it's time to get out the keys. I try to warn him against such an action, but he does so anyway and starts jingling away. A minute later, Clarkson scores their only goal of the night, ending Underhill's hopes for a shutout. Our boys still got the win, but still, a two-goal lead is never secure. My friend learned then and there about the instability of hockey games, and key-jingling should only be done when the lead is substantial with little to no chance of a total comeback by the opposition. So, the lesson is: PUT YOUR FUCKIN' KEYS AWAY.

Post Edited (11-30-03 07:58)

Posted by: Greg Berge (---.dc.dc.cox.net)
Date: November 30, 2003 11:10AM

The moron doing the "Ivy team" cheer was clearly audible during Adam's recap. Embarassing. Hopefully the lad will either learn or, um, be assisted in learning, by the next game. yark

Date: November 30, 2003 11:39AM

Greg Berge '85 wrote:

The moron doing the "Ivy team" cheer was clearly audible during Adam's recap. Embarassing. Hopefully the lad will either learn or, um, be assisted in learning, by the next game. yark

Well, it wouldn't matter anyway, since the two next games are vs. Ivy League teams.

"Which team is the Ivy team?"
"Both teams are the Ivy teams!"

Re: clueless fans
Posted by: Ben Rocky '04 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: November 30, 2003 01:53PM

Is there anyway to get people to realize that we say GOON, not loose?

So called "faithful" should just be beaten for messing this much up......

Posted by: crodger1 (---.c3-0.smr-ubr2.sbo-smr.ma.cable.rcn)
Date: November 30, 2003 07:13PM

Take up a collection for an eLynah ad on the side of the rink.

"Wanna be Faithful?
Wanna learn the Cheers?
www.eLynah.com"

Date: November 30, 2003 07:20PM

Actually, if you were ever going to do an "Ivy!", "Non-Ivy!" cheer it should be vs Brown. ;-)

Posted by: CowbellGuy (---.biotech.cornell.edu)
Date: December 01, 2003 10:23AM

I've thought about a dasher board ad for eLynah, but let's just say it's prohibitively expensive.

Date: December 01, 2003 10:54AM

Cowbell Guy wrote:

I've thought about a dasher board ad for eLynah, but let's just say it's prohibitively expensive.

How bad?

Date: December 01, 2003 11:57AM

$2500

Posted by: crodger1 (---.abtassoc.com)
Date: December 01, 2003 12:14PM

That's pricey... perhaps we can make signs to hold up at games instead :)

Besides, for that kind of money you could run the elynah server for a couple months, instead.

Date: December 01, 2003 02:35PM

$2500?! Okay, we'll all just have to be louder fans with what we deem to be the correct cheers, then. :-P

Posted by: A-19 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: December 01, 2003 03:09PM

Author: Greg Berge '85
Date: 11-30-03 11:10

The moron doing the "Ivy team" cheer was clearly audible during Adam's recap. Embarassing. Hopefully the lad will either learn or, um, be assisted in learning, by the next game.
___

what the hell does that have to do with jingling your keys? absolutely nothing. i clearly know the usual cheer, but since we can't win one home game, there's no reason to let mercyhurst feel good about themselves after that. this clearly makes me a facetimer, for having the creativity to actually say something. gimme a break.

mike 04

Post Edited (12-01-03 15:09)

Date: December 01, 2003 03:41PM

For what it's worth, I was quite amused by it.

Date: December 01, 2003 03:47PM

thanks age. i appreciate it.

Posted by: skijmpr (---.cpe.newsouth.net)
Date: December 01, 2003 04:40PM

I liked the idea someone came up with a while ago...of putting flyers (or maybe quartercards - saves some paper) on the seats through the student sections, with maybe some clarifications of the most frequently convoluted cheers, and a link to eLynah.com like what someone said above. This probably wouldn't be very expensive...and at the very least would give people more ammo at the start of the game during the opposing team introductions :-P

On the matter of the 'see ya' cheer again... what if it were just shortened to 'Ahhhhhhhhh....SEE YA GOON!' This way, we 1) eliminate the unnecessary vulgarity 2) make it abundantly obvious that the word 'lose' simply does not fit into the cheer (I'm sure after a few times of saying 'SEE YA LOSE' people would realize their folly), and 3) open the door for other creative variations. I was at the Mercyhurst game Saturday night (quite possibly the only game I'll get to see at Lynah this season), and I'll admit it seemed rather awkward chanting 'SEE YA... {long pause} ...YOU GOON!

By the way, I was relieved that the band decided not to play Gary Glitter a 4th time after the timeout in OT. snore

Date: December 01, 2003 05:19PM

I have it on good authority that when the Cornell Anaphoric Society put fliers on the seats in the student sections after the Clarkson key thing, a) rink people almost forced them to all be picked up after they were all put down because there was no permission to distribute them, and b) it was only met with derision as people tend not to like being told how to cheer...

Posted by: MikeT (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: December 01, 2003 09:34PM

Hey, at least these folks are both present and yelling.

A few weeks ago when I was heading out to one of the games, a friend of mine who had season tickets last year asked me "what's the newspaper for?"

After giving him the "are you kidding?" look, I had to explain to him what we do with newspapers before games... seems he didn't make it to a single game on time last year.

shifty I guess he's still allowed to be my friend... ;-)

Date: December 01, 2003 09:48PM

> what the hell does that have to do with jingling your keys? absolutely nothing.

It has to do with the fifth post on this thread, which was what I was responding to. I'm not sure what your problem is, but reading appears to be part of it.

> Cornell Anaphoric Society

The outfit who annually puts the fliers down with all x (8?) verses of the alma mater, for which we should bless them -- I certainly need the reminder.

Far above the other singers,
In the treble clef,
A soprano sings in B flat,
But the key is F...[i/]

Post Edited (12-01-03 21:53)

Date: December 01, 2003 11:17PM

Greg Berge '85 wrote:

> what the hell does that have to do with jingling your keys? absolutely nothing.

It has to do with the fifth post on this thread, which was what I was responding to. I'm not sure what your problem is, but reading appears to be part of it.

i am quite capable of reading. the "ivy team" cheer is a complete non sequitor in regards to jingling keys with a minute left in a one goal game. i am not one of the idiots who took out keys, nor am i a facetimer. excuse me for trying to come up with some creativity. some of the alums are always bitching about how there is too much use of "____ SUCKS!" yet you get all pissy as soon as someone deviates from the norm with something new.

as to the initial criticism, the cheer demonstrates neither stupidity nor overconfidence. stupidity would have been doing the "winning team" cheer (which is reserved for the band anyway) at the end of the tie game and overconfidence would be doing it with a minute left in a one-goal game. if you're going to be a jerk, at least be able to back up what you say with a particular reason. if you have something more appropriate to say at the end of a tie or a loss, suggest it. or better yet, say it at a game, if you have the luxury to have tickets. otherwise, get off my back.

Post Edited (12-01-03 23:19)

Posted by: dss28 (---.client.comcast.net)
Date: December 01, 2003 11:34PM

For what it's worth, I've always loved the creative cheers... I'll never forget shouting "Good McRae! Bad McRae!" at the Sacred Heart game my sophomore year (I think that was the game and the year), or the relentless taunting of the teeny BU player last year ("Is that 12, or 1/2?!" "Mini Me!";)... I say keep the creative juices flowing. ...just keep the keys hidden if it's a one-goal lead (which, by the way, I actually find it really funny that the crowd turned on those key-jinglers and told them it was their fault... in my opinion, that's another example of creative cheering.) :)

Posted by: Section A (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: December 01, 2003 11:46PM

That "teeny BU player" (Zancanaro) also got a "SEE YA MIDGET, YOU GOON." Since there had been several Midget chants prior to his penalty, everyone was on the same page for the "See ya Midget" line.

Posted by: dss28 (---.client.comcast.net)
Date: December 01, 2003 11:53PM

laugh This is why I miss being in Lynah SO much.

I'd forgotten about that -- and I was in Section B last year, too!

I remember when he got that penalty, a friend turned to me and said "He might get scared, being in there all by himself!"

Date: December 02, 2003 12:03AM

Making fun of Zancanaro was a ton of fun (and we got to do it for two games, too!). Way on the other side of the rink (section F), we called him "Rudy" (as in the movie about the diminutive Notre Dame football player). :-D

Posted by: Ack (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: December 02, 2003 12:25AM

Most of us did like the cheer; it was funny. A good temporary replacement for the "safety school" chant that never came (I don't think).

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.no.no.cox.net)
Date: December 02, 2003 07:37AM

"TOSS THE MID-GET!"

Posted by: ugarte (65.217.153.---)
Date: December 02, 2003 09:53AM

Mike wrote:

Greg Berge '85 wrote:

i am quite capable of reading. the "ivy team" cheer is a complete non sequitor in regards to jingling keys with a minute left in a one goal game. i am not one of the idiots who took out keys, nor am i a facetimer. excuse me for trying to come up with some creativity. some of the alums are always bitching about how there is too much use of "____ SUCKS!" yet you get all pissy as soon as someone deviates from the norm with something new.

as to the initial criticism, the cheer demonstrates neither stupidity nor overconfidence. stupidity would have been doing the "winning team" cheer (which is reserved for the band anyway) at the end of the tie game and overconfidence would be doing it with a minute left in a one-goal game. if you're going to be a jerk, at least be able to back up what you say with a particular reason. if you have something more appropriate to say at the end of a tie or a loss, suggest it. or better yet, say it at a game, if you have the luxury to have tickets. otherwise, get off my back.[/q]Mike! Greg! Fix your tags and go to your rooms. BOTH OF YOU!

Post Edited (12-02-03 09:54)

Posted by: jy3 (139.127.173.---)
Date: December 02, 2003 10:54AM

mike i liked the cheer. i see no difference between that and the safety school cheer - they imply the same thing. it is all done in good fun...i am glad we finally were able to get a few asselstine cheers going too ;)

Post Edited (12-02-03 17:29)

Posted by: CUlater 89 (---.ambacinc.com)
Date: December 02, 2003 11:51AM

[Q]i see no difference between that and the safety school cheer [/Q]

..and it's also similar to the old "That's alright, that's OK, you're gonna work for us someday" chant.

Posted by: Keith K '93 (---.external.lmco.com)
Date: December 02, 2003 12:07PM

[Q][Q]I see no difference between that and the safety school cheer...[/Q]..and it's also similar to the old "That's alright, that's OK, you're gonna work for us someday" chant.[/Q] ...and some of us don't like either of those cheers, unless they're directed at someone like Harvard (otherwise it seems whiny to me). But that's just our opinion.

You know, being called "moron" for doing a cheer that someone disliked really isn't a slight against your family honor that requires a duel to settle.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.bc.yu.edu)
Date: December 02, 2003 12:19PM

Because, really, if you can't rip on someone named Asselstine, who CAN you rip on? B-]

Posted by: CUlater 89 (---.ambacinc.com)
Date: December 02, 2003 12:34PM

[Q]...some of us don't like either of those cheers, unless they're directed at someone like Harvard (otherwise it seems whiny to me). [/Q]

To me, it seems silly to direct them at someone like Harvard (sort of like the band playing "Underdog" when we're playing against a lousy team), except in the context of trying to be funny, in which case it's only funny if you also perform those cheers against true safety schools. But...different strokes for different folks...

Date: December 02, 2003 12:50PM

Josh Herman '99 wrote:
Because, really, if you can't rip on someone named Asselstine, who CAN you rip on?
Yeah, I was really hoping he'd get called for a penalty (and that everyone would pick up on the obvious).

I've almost been thrown out of the Gut for just saying "Vermont". Why not Lynah for saying "Asseltine"? :-D

Hey, maybe we can steal a cue back from Michigan and replace asshole with Asseltine...

Posted by: rhovorka (---.stny.rr.com)
Date: December 02, 2003 01:03PM

[Q]doing the "winning team" cheer (which is reserved for the band anyway)[/Q]
No it's not. At least it shouldn't be. :-(

Date: December 02, 2003 01:14PM

Rich H '96 wrote:

[Q]doing the "winning team" cheer (which is reserved for the band anyway)[/Q]
No it's not. At least it shouldn't be. :-(

I thought it was 'reserved' for the #1 guy in the ticket line? Or, rather, that person leads the cheer.

Date: December 02, 2003 01:19PM

Cowbell Guy wrote:
Hey, maybe we can steal a cue back from Michigan and replace asshole with Asseltine...
Thinking we'd get away with that is giving the Lynah ushers FAAAAAR too much credit.

Date: December 02, 2003 01:21PM

One of the guys who got revenge on Volonnino wrote:
I thought it was 'reserved' for the #1 guy in the ticket line? Or, rather, that person leads the cheer.
Many moons ago, yes. Now the band has decided it's their civic duty. Fire and brimstone to those who should interfere... rolleyes

Posted by: skijmpr (---.cpe.newsouth.net)
Date: December 02, 2003 01:29PM

"Lit-tle kid! Lit-tle kid!"

Posted by: Greg Berge (64.49.66.---)
Date: December 02, 2003 02:02PM

Josh Herman '99 wrote:
Thinking we'd get away with that is giving the Lynah ushers FAAAAAR too much credit.

Sadly, too true. It had potential. The penalty box could be known as "Castle Asselstine."

Post Edited (12-02-03 14:05)

Posted by: Greg Berge (64.49.66.---)
Date: December 02, 2003 02:14PM

Mikewrote:

am quite capable of reading. the "ivy team" cheer is a complete non sequitor in regards to jingling keys with a minute left in a one goal game. i am not one of the idiots who took out keys, nor am i a facetimer. excuse me for trying to come up with some creativity. some of the alums are always bitching about how there is too much use of "____ SUCKS!" yet you get all pissy as soon as someone deviates from the norm with something new.

as to the initial criticism, the cheer demonstrates neither stupidity nor overconfidence. stupidity would have been doing the "winning team" cheer (which is reserved for the band anyway) at the end of the tie game and overconfidence would be doing it with a minute left in a one-goal game. if you're going to be a jerk, at least be able to back up what you say with a particular reason. if you have something more appropriate to say at the end of a tie or a loss, suggest it. or better yet, say it at a game, if you have the luxury to have tickets. otherwise, get off my back.

I thought the cheer was dumb, and I'm entitled to (just as the many more people who posted that they liked it are entitled -- in this case, you have the voters on your side, and that's all that counts, barring the adoption of a Lynah Electoral College).

Your non-sequitor remark (1) is true enough but irrelevant -- threads drift, and (2) was misdirected, as I was picking up somebody else's remark.

Deviation and experimentation should be encouraged - that's what makes Lynah different (read: better) than any other college rink. It does not follow that every experiment succeeds. But by all means, keep inventing. I'd rather have a hundred bad tries than a rink where people sit on their hands.

Post Edited (12-02-03 15:35)

Posted by: ice the puck (---.biz.rr.com)
Date: December 02, 2003 02:35PM

I thought it was a great cheer. Keep them coming, Mike. (Cowbell Guy, enjoyed meeting you efore the game... love the site.)

Date: December 02, 2003 03:46PM

Alright, first off, "Winning Team" is not a band thing, and I will personally buy you the Hotel School if you can find one of the people who did it who was in the band, and claims that it belongs to the band. It has been in the band for the past few years, but lo and behold, bandsmen make it to almost all of the games, home and away, and by some strange chance, almost all of them are rabid fans. Surprised when nobody looks about to do it that a bandsman is watching and will jump on it? Of course not, they all hate hockey and despise being there.

Second, Age, I realize it was in jest and I don't mean any offense here really, but why -you- of all people would (incorrectly) single out the band for not sharing a tradition is beyond me; not that it's time to return the cowbell to the undergrads either.

Third, if you would sit and think, do you really believe that -anybody- on the ice gives a shit that we're an Ivy school, especially after they just snatched a win from us? If you want to chant that they're a safety school, fine, that calls them inferior. If you you want to chant that they're league is a disgrace, fine, that gets the point across. If you want to call them rejects from some other school, FINE. If you actually know the history of schools and want to taunt Colgate as not being Ivy, then maybe the Ivy chant will work, though I think maybe five people would get it. If I ever heard BU fans chant "Hockey East" at us, I think I'd shit myself from disbelief. Likewise, if I ever heard Dartmouth or Brown using "Which team is an Ivy Team" I think I'd shit myself. Why not just chant "Hotel school" while you're at it. There are better ways to chant and cheer creatively than bastardizing one of the few relatively ritualized cheers that we have. I'm not saying you're stupid, that the cheer was, and keeping in mind such greats as "FU-BU" and "... he let the puck go by 1 time!", it's hard to not find company for people who have at some point, cheered/said something dumb.

Date: December 02, 2003 04:12PM

You seem to be rather obsessed with shitting yourself, Mike. Might want to seek some help.

As for the bell, anyone who has spent more than 11 minutes on the forum or bothered to ask me in the last 2 years would know I'd be happy to give up the bell if I could find anyone who could be bothered to show up to home games on time and at least make a few road trips and wants to do it. So far, I haven't had any luck. Maybe the band should take over that, too, since nothing the crowd does seems to please them.

Back to your autoscat fantasies with you...

Date: December 02, 2003 04:13PM

Castlestine

Date: December 02, 2003 04:20PM

The bell's done wonders, it's good, it's great, something no one can hate...leave it be - keep doing it.

Posted by: Ben Doyle 03 (---.rochester.rr.com)
Date: December 02, 2003 04:30PM

tryouts ... i'm tellig you, have tryouts to pass the bell along:-)

Posted by: ugarte (65.217.153.---)
Date: December 02, 2003 04:31PM

Mike '03 wrote:
Third, if you would sit and think, do you really believe that -anybody- on the ice gives a shit that we're an Ivy school, especially after they just snatched a win from us? If you want to chant that they're a safety school, fine, that calls them inferior. [etc.]
All "safety school"-type chants have a cool kick-'em-when-they're-down aspect to them when the team is winning that is absent when the team is losing. And 3-3 at home against Mercyhurst is losing. "That's alright..." gets a bit of a pass in my book because the entire premise of the cheer is a "Fuck You" from a losing team. So my principal objection to the "Ivy league" chant (going on reports here - I watched Mercyhurst on i2) is that it sounds desperate when the team isn't winning. Secondarily, there is a distasteful elitism to "Ivy League" that is degrees grosser than "safety school" that isn't my bag. Nothing is more tedious than an Ivy Leaguer that is in a hurry to share the information.

Generally, cheers that reflect the inadequacies of the cheering throng are not my favorites. That includes chanting "safety school" against Harvard. Sure, they suck (an objective fact), but it is also a much harder school to get into (another objective fact). It is bad enough that Harvard doesn't acknowledge that there is a rivalry; they also know that the passion for screaming Harvard Sucks comes from all of the thin envelopes with Cambridge postmarks reveived by the Lynah Faithful. Nailing Ha+rva+rd for the obscene grading curve, on the other hand, is fair and vicious.

Post Edited (12-02-03 16:37)

Posted by: jy3 (---.nycap.rr.com)
Date: December 02, 2003 05:31PM

greg, that castle asselstine was too funny, i actually did laugh out loud. too bad he didnt get a penalty

Date: December 02, 2003 05:43PM

Age,
My point was, don't snipe at the band, especially when you're wrong. Address that, not my collolquial expression for extreme disbelief and shock.

Like I said, I don't care what happens to/with the cowbell really, since from H, all one hears is a general degredation of clapping and cheering because of the fazing. However, even though I'm not part of it anymore, I don't appreciate the band being blamed for the various woes of the world. I was just pointing out that you accusing the band of 'jealously guarding a tradition' was somewhat hypocritical because, hell, like you said, there are at minimum 51 people who show up to every home game before even you, most away games, dress funny for the team, and the majority have rhythm. :-P I'm sure one of them could do it, but of course, they wouldn't have the license plates. rolleyes Barring auto theft at any rate.

Maybe you two could trade these traditions that you each supposedly own or whatnot. *shrug* Whatever.

Posted by: Sarli (---.phil.east.verizon.net)
Date: December 03, 2003 01:11PM

Actually, hahvahd (Sucks) is not even a safety school for CU engineers, so, at least, I always got a big rise out of chanting safety school at all the liberal arts Ivies.
But, then again, all us engineers are a little on the screwy side.

Date: December 03, 2003 03:07PM

Sarli wrote:
Actually, hahvahd (Sucks) is not even a safety school for CU engineers...
No, that's what RPI and Clarkson are for. :-D

Posted by: beanmaestro (---.ece.ucsb.edu)
Date: December 03, 2003 08:45PM

If you wanted to put out cards with correct versions of the cheers, without annoying the Lynah staff, I'd think the best approach would be getting Schafer's say-so in advance. Given that it would reinforce crowd support, and cut down the "wrong" See-Ya cheers, I can't imagine why he'd object to a well-worded request.

Date: December 04, 2003 09:28AM

I think Schafer could care less and probably doesn't want to/shouldn't be bothered with stuff like this during the season. Start with the rink staff.

Posted by: whats all the fuss? (---.delv.east.verizon.net)
Date: December 06, 2003 11:32AM

I'm just a little confused about the use of the "safety school" chant - the last time I checked, wasn't Cornell a safety for people who couldn't get into Princeton, Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Georgetown, Duke, Stanford...

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: December 06, 2003 01:47PM

It's FUNNY and an insult :-P

We called one of the best goalies in college hockey a sieve, repeatedly last night... do you have a problem with that too? You wanna get technical about everything??

Btw, not quite so sure about all those schools you mentioned, but that's for another discussion.

Date: December 07, 2003 03:39PM

Us engineers wouldn't go to Harvard. The hotelies wouldn't go there, and most hockey fans wouldn't (want to) go there.

We'd chant safety school to nearly every team out there, provided it's true or ironically funny. Especially now that we're here, would anyone REALLY want to go to Sucks?

Posted by: whats all the fuss? (---.pskn.east.verizon.net)
Date: December 08, 2003 02:40AM

Excellent answer...I was expecting someone to belittle me. Thanks for taking it with the appropriate degree of humor and irreverance. What the hell is a facetimer? And why am I on this site?

Date: December 08, 2003 08:16AM

whats all the fuss? wrote:

What the hell is a facetimer? And why am I on this site?

I don't know why you're on the site, but as for what a facetimer is, check out [elynah.com] for more info. Or, if you want an alternate, disagreeing answer, just ask the eLynah poster who now goes by "Facetimer". rolleyes

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login